Top 5 Essential Childcare Uniform Pieces
Working in the childcare industry means no day is the same, being adaptable and on the go throughout the day is part pf the job. This translates to what you wear to work; your uniform garments need to be comfortable, hardwearing, allow for movement and make you feel confident.
With this in mind we’ve put together the Top 5 essential childcare uniform pieces that early learning professionals love to wear. These stylish, contemporary uniforms are built to keep your team comfortable, looking presentable & withstand whatever gets thrown at them!
1. The Queen of Comfort & StylePort Authority® Ladies Dry Zone® Grid Polo L572. With a grid-like texture, this durable, smartly priced polo wicks moisture and controls odor--making it a favorite for team uniforming.
- 28-ounce, 100% polyester
- Self-fabric Johnny collar
- Open hem sleeves
- Slightly curved hem
Due to the nature of 100% polyester performance fabrics, special care must be taken throughout the printing process.
Due to the nature of cotton/polyester blends in dark and neon colors, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process when heat is applied for curing. Please consult with your decorator or material supplier.
2. The Perfect Pop of Colour
American Apparel ® Women’s Fine Jersey T-Shirt 2102W
What’s to Love this T-Shirt: More than just a t-shirt, this on-trend premium top is designed for comfort and for care. Comfort and ease of movement are crucial when working with children, and this stretchy Cotton-Elastane fabric is a dream to wear all day long (and breathable so you don’t build up a sweat!). Better yet, you can wash over and over without worry it would pill, fade or lose its shape & stretch.
- 3-ounce, 100% combed ring spun cotton, 30 single
- 90/10 combed ring spun cotton/poly (Heather Grey)
- Satin label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seamed
- Slim fit
3. Down-to-Earth Denim Essentials
LSP11 Port & Company® - Ladies Short Sleeve Value Denim ShirtDenim is the original working fabric, and is a classic uniform fabric for its unstoppable style, while also being durable & effortlessly comfortable, getting even better with wear. Denim Shirts will breath, so running around after kids is no challenge, while Denim Jeans offer the ultimate fit for a modern childcare uniform that works for the whole team.Generous cut and soft garment washing, our Value Denim shirt won't stretch your budget.
- 6.5-ounce, 100% cotton
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Traditional, relaxed look
- Open collar
- Horn-tone buttons
- Due to special finishing process, colors may vary.
4. Take the Fight to Aprons!
A705 Port Authority® Easy Care Cobbler Apron with Stain ReleaseChildcare professionals love our Port Authority Aprons as an unstoppable force for clothing protection! Lightweight, yet incredibly heavy duty these aprons pack a punch for durability AND style. Better yet we’ve tested them & know you’ll be able to wash them 100+ times with no signs of fading!Working to build a better world for future generations means building a future with less waste. Clothing is an enormous source of waste within our society, so we’re committed to developing & producing fabrics that last, will protect your clothing & require replacing significantly less often.
Enjoy crafting, cooking or serving in this easy care apron that shields your clothes from stains.
- 8-ounce, 65/35 poly/cotton twill
- Three front pockets
- Adjustable side ties
- 18"w x 32"l (S/M); 22.5"w x 36"l (L/XL)
5. T-shirts for kidsAn indispensable t-shirt in our classic silhouette—with a very friendly price.
- 4-ounce, 100% cotton
- 98/2 cotton/poly (Ash)
- 90/10 cotton/poly (Athletic Heather)
- 50/50 cotton/poly (Neon Blue, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Navy, Heather Purple, Heather Red, Heather Royal)
Due to the nature of 50/50 cotton/polyester neon fabrics, special care must be taken throughout the printing process.
Please note: This product is transitioning from heat transfer labels to tear-away labels. Your order may contain a combition of both labels.